302 Ferguson St,
Charles City, IA 50616
- 3 Beds
- 1,835 sqft
Est. Value* : $91,790
- 3 Beds
302 Ferguson St is a single family home in Charles City, IA. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms and 1,835 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, radiant heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $91,790. Frequently asked questions about 302 Ferguson St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Ferguson St is located in a community that is home to 9,825 residents, which has decreased by -4.4% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Ferguson St has a median household income of $40,045 and spends about $37,126 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Ferguson St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Ferguson St include Charles City High School, Charles City Middle School, and Lincoln Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 302 Ferguson St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Ferguson St is about 15.3 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Ferguson St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
714 Lexington Ave,
$99,900 House For Sale
619 Madison St,
$124,500 House For Sale
621 Lexington Ave,
$129,900 House For Sale
424 Greeley Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
309 Woodbridge St,
$134,900 House For Sale
810 Main Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
110 N Main Street,
$68,500 House For Sale
30615 130th Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
$84,700 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charles City High School||9-12||508||34.9||14.5||1.35 mi|
|Charles City Middle School||5-8||470||28.5||16.4||1.39 mi|
|Lincoln Elementary School||3-4||231||17.3||13.3||0.91 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.