5890 Morningbird Ln,
Columbia, MD 21045
- 1,320 sqft
Est. Value* : $264,900
5890 Morningbird Ln is a condominium unit in Columbia, MD. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bathrooms and 1,320 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $264,900. Frequently asked questions about 5890 Morningbird Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5890 Morningbird Ln is located in a community that is home to 37,233 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5890 Morningbird Ln has a median household income of $89,894 and spends about $64,559 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5890 Morningbird Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5890 Morningbird Ln include Oakland Mills High, Oakland Mills Middle, and Stevens Forest Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1072 (541 for Math and 531 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 984.
- How’s the job market? About 78.0% of the residents near 5890 Morningbird Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5890 Morningbird Ln is about 30.1 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5890 Morningbird Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5575 THUNDER HILL RD,
$575,000 House For Sale
6393 Tawny Bloom,
$365,000 House For Sale
6375 SHADOWSHAPE PL,
$375,000 House For Sale
6935 Bugledrum Way,
$395,000 House For Sale
6245 TAMAR DR,
$360,000 House For Sale
5438 PHELPS LUCK DR,
$517,000 House For Sale
5256 Candy Root Ct,
$529,900 House For Sale
9195 WINTERCORN LN,
$420,000 House For Sale
8837 YOUNGSEA PL,
$425,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Oakland Mills High||9-12||1,151||89||12.9||0.1 mi|
|Oakland Mills Middle||6-8||443||39||11.3||0.26 mi|
|Stevens Forest Elementary||PK-5||433||49||8.8||0.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.