11 Teal Cir,
Tariffville, CT 06081
- 2 Beds
- 1,232 sqft
Est. Value* : $145,700
- 2 Beds
11 Teal Cir is a condominium unit in Tariffville, CT. This home was built in 1986 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,232 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 2/3/2015, this property sold for $153,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $145,700. Frequently asked questions about 11 Teal Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11 Teal Cir is located in a community that is home to 1,469 residents, which has increased by 0.3% since 2000. 64.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11 Teal Cir has a median household income of $75,134 and spends about $57,020 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11 Teal Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11 Teal Cir include Henry James Memorial School, Simsbury High School, and Tariffville School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1109 (567 for Math and 542 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 68.2% of the residents near 11 Teal Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11 Teal Cir is about 24.6 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11 Teal Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
74 Wynding Hills Road,
$269,900 House For Sale
10 Knollwood Circle,
$369,000 House For Sale
149 Hartford Avenue,
$234,500 House For Sale
95 Spring Wood Lane,
$289,000 House For Sale
4 Kilbourn Farms,
$659,000 House For Sale
30 Stark Drive,
$189,900 House For Sale
16 Waverly Way,
$379,900 House For Sale
7 Ezekiel Way,
$650,000 House For Sale
104 Pheasant Lane,
$350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Henry James Memorial School||7-8||689||53.9||12.7||2.89 mi|
|Simsbury High School||9-12||1,412||110.4||12.7||3.78 mi|
|Tariffville School||K-6||256||20.6||12.3||0.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.