7509 Tedder St,
North Charleston, SC 29420
- 3 Beds
- 1,531 sqft
Est. Value* : $88,670
- 3 Beds
7509 Tedder St is a single family home in North Charleston, SC. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,531 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $88,670. Frequently asked questions about 7509 Tedder St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7509 Tedder St is located in a community that is home to 15,779 residents, which has decreased by -4.1% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7509 Tedder St has a median household income of $49,302 and spends about $42,597 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7509 Tedder St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.4%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 18.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7509 Tedder St include A. C. Corcoran Elementary, and Morningside Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (477 for Math and 479 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 7509 Tedder St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7509 Tedder St is about 44.5 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7509 Tedder St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8131 Waltham Road,
$209,900 House For Sale
8134 Little Sydneys Way,
$270,000 House For Sale
8260 Little Sydneys Way,
$279,900 House For Sale
8545 Lake Marion Drive,
$164,900 House For Sale
1329 Kingfisher Circle,
$388,900 House For Sale
66 Monte Sano Dr,
$253,000 House For Sale
8440 Delhi Road,
$235,000 House For Sale
2380 Tulane Road,
$199,500 House For Sale
106 Steep Run Court,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A. C. Corcoran Elementary||PK-5||668||40.9||16.3||1.51 mi|
|Montessori Community School||PK-8||255||13.9||18.3||7.23 mi|
|Morningside Middle||6-8||648||52.8||12.2||5.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.