943 Berks St,
Birdsboro, PA 19508
- 3 Beds
- 2,382 sqft
Est. Value* : $236,500
- 3 Beds
943 Berks St is a single family home in Birdsboro, PA. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,382 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/23/2018, this property sold for $273,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $236,500. Frequently asked questions about 943 Berks St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 943 Berks St is located in a community that is home to 18,147 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 943 Berks St has a median household income of $60,913 and spends about $49,068 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 943 Berks St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 943 Berks St include Daniel Boone Area High School, Daniel Boone Area Intermediate Center, and Daniel Boone Area Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (520 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 51.0% of the residents near 943 Berks St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 943 Berks St is about 25.1 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 943 Berks St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
129 Hopewell Street,
$104,900 House For Sale
1212 HAYCREEK RD,
$220,000 House For Sale
724 COCALICO RD,
$339,000 House For Sale
519 E 6TH ST,
$249,900 House For Sale
410 S SPRUCE ST,
$264,990 House For Sale
110 Carriage Drive,
$244,900 House For Sale
8 DAVIDHEISER RD,
$139,900 House For Sale
402 CHESTNUT ST,
$239,900 House For Sale
528 W 2ND ST,
$178,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Daniel Boone Area High School||9-12||1,117||71.1||15.6||0.83 mi|
|Daniel Boone Area Intermediate Center||3-5||726||51.2||14.1||5.12 mi|
|Daniel Boone Area Middle School||6-8||802||60||13.3||5.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.