117 Savannah River Dr,
Summerville, SC 29485
- 3 Beds
- 1,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $179,400
- 3 Beds
117 Savannah River Dr is a single family home in Summerville, SC. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 4/12/2017, this property sold for $166,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $179,400. Frequently asked questions about 117 Savannah River Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 117 Savannah River Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,477 residents, which has increased by 17.5% since 2000. 79.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 117 Savannah River Dr has a median household income of $59,607 and spends about $48,368 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 117 Savannah River Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 117 Savannah River Dr include Ladson Elementary, and Northwoods Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 858 (425 for Math and 433 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 117 Savannah River Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 117 Savannah River Dr is about 44.5 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 117 Savannah River Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3414 Kirkwall Drive,
$275,000 House For Sale
9770 Stockport Circle Circle,
$209,900 House For Sale
105 Wyndham Drive,
$260,000 House For Sale
102 Waring Road,
$189,900 House For Sale
174 Brittondale Rd,
$240,000 House For Sale
109 Jarett Road,
$208,000 House For Sale
203 Blue Heron Drive,
$250,000 House For Sale
236 Comiskey Park Circle,
$365,000 House For Sale
768 E Thomas Street,
$650,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ladson Elementary||PK-5||742||45.8||16.2||2.57 mi|
|Montessori Community School||PK-8||255||13.9||18.3||11.92 mi|
|Northwoods Middle||6-8||903||58.3||15.4||6.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.