3 Kyle St,
Manville, NJ 08835
- 1,124 sqft
Est. Value* : $190,200
3 Kyle St is a single family home in Manville, NJ. This home was built in 1985 and includes 1,124 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $190,200. Frequently asked questions about 3 Kyle St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3 Kyle St is located in a community that is home to 10,634 residents, which has increased by 13.6% since 2000. 72.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3 Kyle St has a median household income of $61,347 and spends about $49,391 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3 Kyle St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3 Kyle St include Alexander Batcho Intermediate School, Manville High School, and Roosevelt School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (493 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 3 Kyle St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3 Kyle St is about 26.9 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3 Kyle St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
227 Angle Ave,
$253,900 House For Sale
909 Lincoln Ave,
$245,000 House For Sale
2179 CAMPLAIN ROAD,
$450,000 House For Sale
3 Theodora Dr,
$439,900 House For Sale
9 Bayard Rd,
$539,000 House For Sale
3 Wilson Cove,
$689,000 House For Sale
39 Market Street,
$899,000 House For Sale
32 Franklin Street,
$539,000 House For Sale
27 Wortman Street,
$415,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alexander Batcho Intermediate School||5-8||314||25||12.5||0.56 mi|
|Manville High School||9-12||388||29.7||13||0.51 mi|
|Roosevelt School||3-4||225||17||13.2||0.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.