38 6th Ave SE,
Oelwein, IA 50662
- 3 Beds
- 1,221 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
38 6th Ave SE is a single family home in Oelwein, IA. This home was built in 1918 and includes three bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and 1,221 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and gas heating system. Frequently asked questions about 38 6th Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38 6th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 7,342 residents, which has decreased by -4.7% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38 6th Ave SE has a median household income of $31,970 and spends about $32,438 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38 6th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38 6th Ave SE include Oelwein High School, Oelwein Middle School, and Wings Park Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 38 6th Ave SE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38 6th Ave SE is about 19.2 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38 6th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
326 SE 4th Avenue,
$24,000 House For Sale
204 N Madison Street,
$20,000 House For Sale
508 Grove Street,
$155,000 House For Sale
2682 Vine Avenue,
$374,000 House For Sale
$29,500 House For Sale
145 6th Street,
$99,999 House For Sale
510 Wapsie Street,
$95,000 House For Sale
330 Corkery Drive,
$179,000 House For Sale
7063 Collins Rd,
$373,850 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Oelwein High School||9-12||376||27.3||13.7||0.66 mi|
|Oelwein Middle School||5-8||273||16.9||16||0.74 mi|
|Wings Park Elementary School||1-4||382||32||11.9||0.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.