27 Carr Ln,
Medford, NY 11763
Est. Value* : $327,800
27 Carr Ln is a single family home in Medford, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $327,800. Frequently asked questions about 27 Carr Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 27 Carr Ln is located in a community that is home to 24,722 residents, which has decreased by -5.6% since 2000. 86.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 27 Carr Ln has a median household income of $77,918 and spends about $58,355 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 27 Carr Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (517 for Math and 510 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 27 Carr Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 27 Carr Ln is about 22.1 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 27 Carr Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
28 Teller Avenue,
$385,000 House For Sale
$365,000 House For Sale
21 Judith Drive,
$329,000 House For Sale
34 Judith Drive,
$249,990 House For Sale
105 W Yaphank Road,
$289,000 House For Sale
62 Norfleet Lane,
$129,000 House For Sale
96 Wilson Avenue,
$319,000 House For Sale
77 Margaret Drive,
$260,000 House For Sale
71 Judith Drive,
$235,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.