1410 Beach Ave,
Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
- 4 Beds
- 3,003 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 3,003 sqft
1410 Beach Ave is a single family home in Atlantic Beach, FL. This home was built in 1968 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,003 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Beach Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Beach Ave is located in a community that is home to 30,323 residents, which has increased by 13.5% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Beach Ave has a median household income of $55,731 and spends about $45,995 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Beach Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Beach Ave include Atlantic Beach Elementary School, and Duncan U. Fletcher High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1022 (508 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 1410 Beach Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Beach Ave is about 50.3 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Beach Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1570 Park Ter W,
$1,100,000 For Sale
$575,000 For Sale
77 19th St,
$1,000,000 For Sale
2005 Seminole Ln,
$465,000 For Sale
55 Forrestal Cir,
$384,500 For Sale
1213 Cove Landing Dr,
$247,500 For Sale
216 Bowles St,
$875,000 For Sale
2008 Marye Brant Loop N,
$481,900 For Sale
1606 1st St,
$569,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Atlantic Beach Elementary School||PK-5||475||33||14.3||0.86 mi|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||12.12 mi|
|Duncan U. Fletcher High School||9-12||2,105||100||21||2.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.