1410 Brady St,
Jacksonville, FL 32209
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
1410 Brady St is a single family home in Jacksonville, FL. This home was built in 1932 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Brady St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Brady St is located in a community that is home to 34,345 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 66.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Brady St has a median household income of $27,614 and spends about $29,833 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Brady St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 31%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 26.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Brady St include Grasp Academy, Joseph Stilwell Middle School, and Marine Science Education Center. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 1410 Brady St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Brady St is about 53.6 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Brady St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1643 Mc Conihe St,
$75,000 For Sale
1474 W. 15th St.,
$35,000 For Sale
1490 W 22nd St,
$49,900 For Sale
2549 Orion St,
$42,900 For Sale
336 Smith St,
$119,500 For Sale
1315 N Laura St,
$59,000 For Sale
1325 N Laura St,
$59,000 For Sale
2038 College St,
$399,900 For Sale
1149 W 32nd St,
$125,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||4.7 mi|
|Joseph Stilwell Middle School||6-8||802||57||14||6.48 mi|
|Marine Science Education Center||9-12||38||3||12.6||15.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.