3248 N Sierra Way,
San Bernardino, CA 92405
- 2 Beds
- 860 sqft
Est. Value* : $268,800
- 2 Beds
- 860 sqft
3248 N Sierra Way is a single family home in San Bernardino, CA. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 860 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, floor / wall furnace heating system, and evaporative cooling system. In 10/14/2015, this property sold for $190,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $268,800. Frequently asked questions about 3248 N Sierra Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3248 N Sierra Way is located in a community that is home to 24,290 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 63.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3248 N Sierra Way has a median household income of $44,352 and spends about $39,620 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3248 N Sierra Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 22%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3248 N Sierra Way include Golden Valley Middle, Marshall Elementary, and San Bernardino High. The average SAT score for this area is about 927 (465 for Math and 462 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 50.9% of the residents near 3248 N Sierra Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3248 N Sierra Way is about 50.4 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3248 N Sierra Way resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3188 N Mayfield Avenue,
$425,000 House For Sale
3272 N D Street,
$350,000 House For Sale
3438 N Mayfield Avenue,
$334,000 House For Sale
3035 N Stoddard Avenue,
$319,000 House For Sale
2904 N Pershing Avenue,
$375,000 House For Sale
3177 N F Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
3147 N Lugo Avenue,
$355,000 House For Sale
2784 N N Mountain View Avenue,
$330,000 House For Sale
2839 N Sierra Way,
$315,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Golden Valley Middle||6-8||875||40.8||21.4||0.94 mi|
|Marshall Elementary||K-6||421||17||24.7||0.53 mi|
|San Bernardino High||9-12||1,573||73||21.5||1.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.