Off Market

175 Morris Ave,

Pawtucket, RI 02860
  • 6 Beds
  • 2,761 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 6 Beds
  • 2,761 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Year Built
1893

Description

175 Morris Ave is a multi-family home in Pawtucket, RI. This home was built in 1893 and includes six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,761 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Frequently asked questions about 175 Morris Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 175 Morris Ave is located in a community that is home to 43,746 residents, which has decreased by -6.9% since 2000. 61.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 175 Morris Ave has a median household income of $42,021 and spends about $38,250 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 175 Morris Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 11.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 175 Morris Ave include Lincoln Middle School, Lincoln Senior High School, and Saylesville Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 920 (456 for Math and 464 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 175 Morris Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 175 Morris Ave is about 39.8 degrees in January and 78.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 175 Morris Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Beds
6
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,761
Year Built
1893
Latitude
41.88
Longitude
-71.42
Heating
HOT WATER

Local Info

Population
43,746
Median Family Income
$42,021
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.5%
Median Homeowner Age
33.8
Households with Children
61.7%
Unemployment Rate
5.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Lincoln Middle School 6-8
Lincoln Senior High School 9-12
Saylesville Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST