1001 N Weston Ln,
Austin, TX 78733
- 3,441 sqft
Est. Value* : $964,400
1001 N Weston Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1987 and includes four bathrooms and 3,441 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $964,400. Frequently asked questions about 1001 N Weston Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1001 N Weston Ln is located in a community that is home to 6,255 residents, which has increased by 33.4% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (21.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1001 N Weston Ln has a median household income of $97,467 and spends about $66,529 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1001 N Weston Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1001 N Weston Ln include Barton Creek Elementary, West Ridge Middle, and Westlake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1131 (576 for Math and 555 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 1001 N Weston Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1001 N Weston Ln is about 48.6 degrees in January and 83.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1001 N Weston Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1004 N Weston Lane,
$1,850,000 House For Sale
521 Brandon Way,
$2,650,000 House For Sale
609 Brandon Way,
$2,500,000 House For Sale
709 Brandon Way,
$2,399,900 House For Sale
3214 Smoky Ridge,
$1,795,000 House For Sale
320 N Tumbleweed Trl,
$995,000 House For Sale
3220 Smoky Ridge,
$3,450,000 House For Sale
3612 Pearce Road,
$3,295,000 House For Sale
2715 Padina Drive,
$1,350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barton Creek Elementary||K-5||498||41.1||12||2.61 mi|
|West Ridge Middle||6-8||936||70.5||13.2||2.88 mi|
|Westlake High School||9-12||2,659||180.6||14.7||3.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.