Off Market

9636 Basket Ring Rd,

Columbia, MD 21045
  • 1,462 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $272,100

  • 1,462 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1972

Description

9636 Basket Ring Rd is a condominium unit in Columbia, MD. This home was built in 1972 and includes four bathrooms and 1,462 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $272,100. Frequently asked questions about 9636 Basket Ring Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9636 Basket Ring Rd is located in a community that is home to 37,233 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9636 Basket Ring Rd has a median household income of $89,894 and spends about $64,559 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9636 Basket Ring Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9636 Basket Ring Rd include Oakland Mills High, Oakland Mills Middle, and Stevens Forest Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1072 (541 for Math and 531 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 984.
  • How’s the job market? About 78.0% of the residents near 9636 Basket Ring Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9636 Basket Ring Rd is about 30.1 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9636 Basket Ring Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
1,462
Year Built
1972
Latitude
39.21
Longitude
-76.85
Cooling
YES
Heating
STEAM

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,680 $0 $0 $248,933
2017 $3,664 $0 $0 $248,700
2016 $3,568 $0 $0 $241,767
2014 $3,374 $0 $0 $227,900
2013 $3,374 $0 $0 $227,900

Local Info

Population
37,233
Median Family Income
$89,894
Graduate Degree Percentile
25.3%
Median Homeowner Age
34.2
Households with Children
74.1%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Oakland Mills High 9-12
Oakland Mills Middle 6-8
Stevens Forest Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!