21335 Park York Dr,
Katy, TX 77450
- 3 Beds
- 2,109 sqft
Est. Value* : $216,700
- 3 Beds
- 2,109 sqft
21335 Park York Dr is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,109 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $216,700. Frequently asked questions about 21335 Park York Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21335 Park York Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,463 residents, which has increased by 13% since 2000. 84.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21335 Park York Dr has a median household income of $110,608 and spends about $74,471 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21335 Park York Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21335 Park York Dr include Memorial Parkway Elementary, Memorial Parkway J H, and Taylor High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1049 (529 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 70.7% of the residents near 21335 Park York Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21335 Park York Dr is about 45.9 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21335 Park York Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
21334 Highland Knolls Drive,
$209,000 House For Sale
21450 Park Orchard Drive,
$195,000 House For Sale
21323 Park Orchard Drive,
$271,500 House For Sale
21307 Park Mount Drive,
$255,000 House For Sale
21318 Rose Hollow Lane,
$240,000 House For Sale
21214 Park Bend Drive,
$229,000 House For Sale
1931 Blooming Park Lane,
$280,000 House For Sale
1215 Park Royale Court,
$233,000 House For Sale
1414 Stependale Drive,
$395,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Memorial Parkway Elementary||PK-5||796||66.5||11.9||0.47 mi|
|Memorial Parkway J H||6-8||827||57||14.5||0.28 mi|
|Taylor High School||9-12||2,928||160.4||18.2||1.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.