2046 Leisure Dr,
Winter Haven, FL 33881
- 3 Beds
- 1,444 sqft
Est. Value* : $136,700
- 3 Beds
2046 Leisure Dr is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,444 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 4/11/2018, this property sold for $135,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $136,700. Frequently asked questions about 2046 Leisure Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2046 Leisure Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,009 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2046 Leisure Dr has a median household income of $41,307 and spends about $37,852 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2046 Leisure Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 29%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2046 Leisure Dr include Fred G. Garner Elementary School, Lake Alfred Polytech Academy, and Winter Haven Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 2046 Leisure Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2046 Leisure Dr is about 54.5 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2046 Leisure Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
235 Hartridge Hills Drive,
$349,900 House For Sale
4910 St James Drive,
$223,000 House For Sale
107 Harbor Dr,
$125,000 House For Sale
104 Mirror Lane NW,
$225,000 House For Sale
1603 AVENUE L NW,
$274,900 House For Sale
585 Sellars Drive,
$264,900 House For Sale
157 James Circle,
$292,500 House For Sale
585 W Pierce Street,
$179,900 House For Sale
202 Spring Azure Dr,
$574,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fred G. Garner Elementary School||PK-5||680||42||16.1||1.21 mi|
|Lake Alfred Polytech Academy||6-8||608||41||14.8||3.4 mi|
|Winter Haven Senior High School||9-12||2,200||92||23.9||3.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.