21572 370 St,
Platte Center, NE 68653
- 2,701 sqft
Est. Value* : $136,500
- 2,701 sqft
21572 370 St is a single family home in Platte Center, NE. This home was built in 1930 and includes one bathrooms and 2,701 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $136,500. Frequently asked questions about 21572 370 St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21572 370 St is located in a community that is home to 1,100 residents, which has decreased by -13.5% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21572 370 St has a median household income of $40,734 and spends about $37,644 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21572 370 St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21572 370 St include Lakeview High School, Lakeview Junior High School, and Shell Creek Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 21572 370 St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21572 370 St is about 22.7 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21572 370 St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3554 34th Avenue,
$240,000 For Sale
4722 30th Street,
$175,000 For Sale
2413 30th Street,
$190,000 For Sale
3918 22nd Street,
$173,000 For Sale
3908 22nd Street,
$259,900 For Sale
3621 20th Street,
$167,000 For Sale
1972 31st Avenue,
$172,900 For Sale
2820 16th Street,
$183,000 For Sale
1622 19th Street,
$105,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lakeview High School||9-12||320||23.3||13.7||6.97 mi|
|Lakeview Junior High School||7-8||144||7.9||18||6.97 mi|
|Shell Creek Elementary School||PK-6||308||19.4||15.8||6.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.