Off Market

4998 Fonsi Dr,

Brownsville, TX 78521
  • 1,327 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $64,950

  • 1,327 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2002

Description

4998 Fonsi Dr is a single family home in Brownsville, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes 1,327 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/25/2015, this property sold for $51,258. Today, the estimated home value is around $64,950. Frequently asked questions about 4998 Fonsi Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4998 Fonsi Dr is located in a community that is home to 90,811 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 86.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.46%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4998 Fonsi Dr has a median household income of $26,520 and spends about $29,068 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4998 Fonsi Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4998 Fonsi Dr include Besteiro Middle, Brownsville Early College High School, and Garza Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 861 (438 for Math and 423 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 4998 Fonsi Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4998 Fonsi Dr is about 45.4 degrees in January and 84.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4998 Fonsi Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,327
Year Built
2002
Latitude
25.89
Longitude
-97.45
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
3/25/2015 $51,258 Sold
3/16/2015 $51,258 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,780 $0 $0 $77,683
2017 $1,780 $0 $0 $67,055
2016 $1,722 $0 $0 $67,480
2015 $1,722 $0 $0 $67,905

Local Info

Population
90,811
Median Family Income
$26,520
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
23.7
Households with Children
86.2%
Unemployment Rate
9.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Besteiro Middle 6-8
Brownsville Early College High School 9-12
Garza Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!