4998 Fonsi Dr,
Brownsville, TX 78521
- 1,327 sqft
Est. Value* : $64,950
4998 Fonsi Dr is a single family home in Brownsville, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes 1,327 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/25/2015, this property sold for $51,258. Today, the estimated home value is around $64,950. Frequently asked questions about 4998 Fonsi Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4998 Fonsi Dr is located in a community that is home to 90,811 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 86.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4998 Fonsi Dr has a median household income of $26,520 and spends about $29,068 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4998 Fonsi Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4998 Fonsi Dr include Besteiro Middle, Brownsville Early College High School, and Garza Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 861 (438 for Math and 423 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 4998 Fonsi Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4998 Fonsi Dr is about 45.4 degrees in January and 84.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4998 Fonsi Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1650 N Minnesota Avenue,
$185,999 House For Sale
1140 Ceiba Circle,
$266,900 House For Sale
1645 W Adams,
$131,000 House For Sale
$760,000 House For Sale
$198,000 House For Sale
1 Serenity Circle,
$74,900 House For Sale
2 Serenity Circle,
$74,900 House For Sale
5380 Willow Bend St.,
$249,000 House For Sale
2229 Del Sol Street,
$160,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Besteiro Middle||6-8||740||51.7||14.2||1.03 mi|
|Brownsville Early College High School||9-12||414||16.5||24.9||2.74 mi|
|Garza Elementary||PK-5||452||29.6||15.2||0.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.