21 Highview Blvd,
Brookhaven, NY 11719
Est. Value* : $433,700
21 Highview Blvd is a single family home in Brookhaven, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $433,700. Frequently asked questions about 21 Highview Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21 Highview Blvd is located in a community that is home to 2,958 residents, which has decreased by -9.8% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21 Highview Blvd has a median household income of $79,962 and spends about $59,555 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21 Highview Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21 Highview Blvd include Bellport Middle School, Bellport Senior High School, and Frank P Long Intermediate School. The average SAT score for this area is about 980 (490 for Math and 490 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 21 Highview Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21 Highview Blvd is about 22.4 degrees in January and 69.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21 Highview Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
202 S Country Road,
$1,499,000 House For Sale
6 Mooring Drive,
$999,000 House For Sale
4 Shields Court,
$739,000 House For Sale
180 S Country Road,
$1,300,000 House For Sale
245 S Country Road,
$760,000 House For Sale
9 Shields Court,
$905,000 House For Sale
63 Carver Boulevard,
$289,999 House For Sale
15 Woodland Avenue,
$399,000 House For Sale
62 Carver Boulevard,
$205,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bellport Middle School||6-8||1,022||83.5||12.2||0.62 mi|
|Bellport Senior High School||9-12||1,342||106.8||12.5||1.07 mi|
|Frank P Long Intermediate School||4-5||686||55.1||12.4||1.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.