1362 Gardenia Ave,
Fort Myers, FL 33916
- 2 Beds
- 796 sqft
Est. Value* : $76,650
- 2 Beds
1362 Gardenia Ave is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1960 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 796 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and window AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $76,650. Frequently asked questions about 1362 Gardenia Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1362 Gardenia Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,821 residents, which has increased by 3.4% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1362 Gardenia Ave has a median household income of $28,663 and spends about $30,421 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1362 Gardenia Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 27.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1362 Gardenia Ave include Bayshore Elementary School, and Dunbar High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1362 Gardenia Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1362 Gardenia Ave is about 61.9 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1362 Gardenia Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2763 Providence Street,
$278,500 House For Sale
3856 edgewood ave,
$185,000 House For Sale
354 Van Buren Street,
$369,900 House For Sale
100 Fairview Ave,
$1,399,900 House For Sale
6072 Eagle Watch Court,
$632,499 House For Sale
2251 CANAL ST E,
$130,000 House For Sale
$152,000 House For Sale
4209 Avian Avenue,
$245,000 House For Sale
15464 Crystal Lake Drive,
$115,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bayshore Elementary School||PK-5||622||41||15.1||4.28 mi|
|Edgewood Academy||PK-5||523||47||11.1||0.8 mi|
|Dunbar High School||9-12||1,843||86||21.4||1.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.