Off Market

386 River View Rd,

Guttenberg, IA 52052
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,610 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,610 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2016

Description

386 River View Rd is a single family home in Guttenberg, IA. This home was built in 2016 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,610 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 386 River View Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 386 River View Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,650 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.13%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 River View Rd has a median household income of $34,022 and spends about $33,708 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 River View Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 River View Rd include Clayton Ridge Elementary School, Clayton Ridge High School, and Clayton Ridge Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 386 River View Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 River View Rd is about 14.1 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 River View Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,610
Year Built
2016
Latitude
42.83
Longitude
-91.1
Cooling
CENTRAL

Local Info

Population
3,650
Median Family Income
$34,022
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.0%
Median Homeowner Age
40.7
Households with Children
71.7%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Clayton Ridge Elementary School   PK-5
Clayton Ridge High School 9-12
Clayton Ridge Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.