3304 Julep Dr,
South Chesterfield, VA 23834
- 3 Beds
- 1,056 sqft
Est. Value* : $127,500
- 3 Beds
3304 Julep Dr is a single family home in South Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,056 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $127,500. Frequently asked questions about 3304 Julep Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3304 Julep Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,199 residents, which has increased by 16.6% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3304 Julep Dr has a median household income of $53,875 and spends about $45,018 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3304 Julep Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 5.5%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3304 Julep Dr include Ettrick Elementary, Matoaca High, and Matoaca Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 3304 Julep Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3304 Julep Dr is about 30.3 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3304 Julep Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3618 DUPUY RD,
$64,900 House For Sale
4042 Birdbrook Drive,
$285,000 House For Sale
305 Plumtree Ave,
$149,500 House For Sale
3809 Greenwood Dr,
$125,000 House For Sale
1909 Wakefield Avenue,
$112,000 House For Sale
$299,950 House For Sale
205 Chesterfield Avenue,
$159,000 House For Sale
137 Carroll Avenue,
$179,900 House For Sale
17251 Branders Bridge Rd,
$98,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ettrick Elementary||PK-5||618||40||15.4||0.87 mi|
|Matoaca High||9-12||1,781||117.5||15.1||2.79 mi|
|Matoaca Middle||6-8||934||65.2||14.3||2.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.