215 S Dakota St,
Superior, NE 68978
- 1 Beds
- 896 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1 Beds
- 896 sqft
215 S Dakota St is a single family home in Superior, NE. This home was built in 1910 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 896 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 S Dakota St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S Dakota St is located in a community that is home to 2,541 residents, which has decreased by -16.6% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Dakota St has a median household income of $28,978 and spends about $30,706 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Dakota St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Dakota St include Superior Elementary School, and Superior Junior/Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.0% of the residents near 215 S Dakota St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Dakota St is about 21.3 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Dakota St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4th Street, Jamestown,
$40,000 For Sale
415 Walnut, Jamestown,
$10,000 For Sale
1006 23rd Street,
$89,500 For Sale
765 US Hwy 81,
$275,000 For Sale
12700 Onion Island NE,
$1,200,000 For Sale
8080 51 1/21 St SE,
$49,900 For Sale
711 West 5th Street,
$98,500 For Sale
625 W 5th,
$29,500 For Sale
730 W 7th Street,
$65,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Superior Elementary School||PK-6||238||20.7||11.4||0.8 mi|
|Superior Junior/Senior High School||7-12||200||17||11.7||0.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.