Off Market

11100 County Road 71,

Lexington, AL 35648
  • 1,680 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $170,300

  • 1,680 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1944

Description

11100 County Road 71 is a single family home in Lexington, AL. This home was built in 1944 and includes 1,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. In 1/3/2019, this property sold for $250,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $170,300. Frequently asked questions about 11100 County Road 71 and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11100 County Road 71 is located in a community that is home to 2,482 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.14%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11100 County Road 71 has a median household income of $36,425 and spends about $35,150 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11100 County Road 71 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 11100 County Road 71 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11100 County Road 71 is about 37.6 degrees in January and 78.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11100 County Road 71 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,680
Year Built
1944
Latitude
34.96
Longitude
-87.38
Cooling
YES
Fireplace
Yes
Lot Size
43.00 acre

Price History

Date Price Event
1/3/2019 $250,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $508 $0 $0 $11,460
2016 $430 $0 $0 $10,860
2015 $430 $0 $0 $10,860
2014 $433 $0 $0 $10,960
2013 $433 $0 $0 $10,960

Local Info

Population
2,482
Median Family Income
$36,425
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.7%
Median Homeowner Age
39.8
Households with Children
79.0%
Unemployment Rate
1.8%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.