4728 Dixie Dr is a single family home in Ponce Inlet, FL. This home was built in 1976 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 930 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 1/5/2015, this property sold for $158,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $249,900.
Frequently asked questions about 4728 Dixie Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4728 Dixie Dr is located in a community that is home to 31,307 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4728 Dixie Dr has a median household income of $50,719 and spends about $43,298 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4728 Dixie Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4728 Dixie Dr include R. J. Longstreet Elementary School, and Spruce Creek High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 4728 Dixie Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4728 Dixie Dr is about 49.4 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4728 Dixie Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.