4048 Debbie Ct SE,
Olympia, WA 98501
- 3 Beds
- 1,547 sqft
Est. Value* : $311,200
- 3 Beds
4048 Debbie Ct SE is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,547 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $311,200. Frequently asked questions about 4048 Debbie Ct SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4048 Debbie Ct SE is located in a community that is home to 35,553 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 65.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4048 Debbie Ct SE has a median household income of $49,584 and spends about $42,643 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4048 Debbie Ct SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4048 Debbie Ct SE include Centennial Elementary Olympia, and Olympia High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1096 (542 for Math and 554 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 4048 Debbie Ct SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4048 Debbie Ct SE is about 29.4 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4048 Debbie Ct SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3820 Kingsbury Lane SE,
$559,900 House For Sale
3511 Gainsborough Court SE,
$575,000 House For Sale
3527 Cain Rd SE,
$485,000 House For Sale
5824 Boulevard Extension Rd SE,
$445,000 House For Sale
2310 Nut Tree Ct SE,
$875,000 House For Sale
1001 Marshall Drive SE,
$329,900 House For Sale
5602 James Place SE Unit Lot7,
$484,950 House For Sale
3905 Rossberg Street SE,
$374,999 House For Sale
105 Maple Park Ave SE,
$550,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Centennial Elementary Olympia||PK-5||525||26.1||20.1||0.51 mi|
|Olympia Regional Learning Academy - Montessori School||K-8||206||8.7||23.4||1.88 mi|
|Olympia High School||9-12||1,833||80.3||22.8||0.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.