Off Market

1309 Morningside Dr SW,

Cullman, AL 35055
  • 1,468 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,468 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1996

Description

1309 Morningside Dr SW is a single family home in Cullman, AL. This home was built in 1996 and includes one bathrooms and 1,468 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1309 Morningside Dr SW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1309 Morningside Dr SW is located in a community that is home to 18,755 residents, which has increased by 55.6% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.22%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1309 Morningside Dr SW has a median household income of $40,195 and spends about $37,180 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1309 Morningside Dr SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 1309 Morningside Dr SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1309 Morningside Dr SW is about 37.2 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1309 Morningside Dr SW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,468
Year Built
1996
Latitude
34.15
Longitude
-86.85
Cooling
YES
Heating
NONE

Local Info

Population
18,755
Median Family Income
$40,195
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.9%
Median Homeowner Age
40.6
Households with Children
69.9%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week