26927 150th Pl SE is a single family home in Kent, WA. This home was built in 1989 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,350 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $486,700.
Frequently asked questions about 26927 150th Pl SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26927 150th Pl SE is located in a community that is home to 37,835 residents, which has increased by 20.4% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26927 150th Pl SE has a median household income of $73,829 and spends about $56,040 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26927 150th Pl SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26927 150th Pl SE include Kentwood High School, Mattson Middle School, and Meridian Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (528 for Math and 516 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 26927 150th Pl SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26927 150th Pl SE is about 27.4 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26927 150th Pl SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.