2690 Magnolia Blvd W,
Seattle, WA 98199
- 5 Beds
- 3,270 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
- 3,270 sqft
2690 Magnolia Blvd W is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1940 and includes five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,270 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Magnolia Blvd W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 Magnolia Blvd W is located in a community that is home to 18,098 residents, which has increased by 5% since 2000. 55.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Magnolia Blvd W has a median household income of $75,774 and spends about $56,640 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Magnolia Blvd W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 24.8%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Magnolia Blvd W include Ballard High School, and Cascadia Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (519 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 72.2% of the residents near 2690 Magnolia Blvd W have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Magnolia Blvd W is about 40.2 degrees in January and 65.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Magnolia Blvd W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2837 39th Ave W,
$1,400,000 For Sale
2659 38th Ave W,
$1,139,000 For Sale
2587 Magnolia Blvd W,
$2,475,000 For Sale
3050 31st Ave W,
$629,900 For Sale
2552 29th Ave W,
$960,000 For Sale
4417 Williams Ave W,
$1,795,000 For Sale
2911 W Howe St,
$2,500,000 For Sale
1563 30th Ave W,
$1,295,000 For Sale
2922 W Garfield St,
$719,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ballard High School||9-12||1,852||82.6||22.4||2.83 mi|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||3.56 mi|
|Catharine Blaine K-8 School||K-8||770||37.1||20.7||0.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.