1109 Claire Dr,
Spring Hill, TN 37174
- 1,612 sqft
Est. Value* : $286,800
- 1,612 sqft
1109 Claire Dr is a single family home in Spring Hill, TN. This home was built in 1994 and includes two bathrooms and 1,612 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $286,800. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Claire Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Claire Dr is located in a community that is home to 3,857 residents, which has increased by 233.3% since 2000. 80.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Claire Dr has a median household income of $45,201 and spends about $40,259 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Claire Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Claire Dr include Northfield Academy, and Spring Hill Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1186 (575 for Math and 611 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 1109 Claire Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Claire Dr is about 34.8 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Claire Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1719 Oak Trail Dr,
$359,900 For Sale
1682 Grants Rd,
$609,900 For Sale
4023 Haversack Drive,
$458,000 For Sale
7026 Brindle Ridge Way,
$425,000 For Sale
8050 Fenwick Ln,
$524,900 For Sale
112 Lenox Dr,
$299,800 For Sale
1003 Vanguard Dr,
$324,990 For Sale
106 Concord Dr,
$349,900 For Sale
7001 Cannonade Ct,
$320,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northfield Academy||6-12||50||6.4||7.8||10 mi|
|Spring Hill High School||9-12||1,142||67.4||16.9||2.47 mi|
|Spring Hill Elementary||PK-4||548||37.1||14.7||3.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.