24 Deer Run Ln,
Litchfield, ME 04350
Est. Value* : N/A
24 Deer Run Ln is a multi-family home in Litchfield, ME. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 24 Deer Run Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 24 Deer Run Ln is located in a community that is home to 1,649 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24 Deer Run Ln has a median household income of $48,745 and spends about $42,311 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24 Deer Run Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 3%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 5.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 24 Deer Run Ln include Carrie Ricker School, and Oak Hill High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 984 (497 for Math and 487 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1006.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 24 Deer Run Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24 Deer Run Ln is about 12.8 degrees in January and 65.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 80.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24 Deer Run Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
229 Maxwell Road,
$365,000 House For Sale
45 Terry Circle,
$210,000 House For Sale
533 Richmond Road,
$239,900 House For Sale
202 Oak Hill Road,
$49,900 House For Sale
83 Easy Street,
$229,500 House For Sale
291 Dead River Road,
$334,900 House For Sale
29 Evergreen Lane,
$299,900 House For Sale
41 Butterfly Lane,
$285,000 House For Sale
49 Shore Drive,
$300,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carrie Ricker School||3-5||334||23.6||14.1||1.39 mi|
|Libby-Tozier School||PK-2||167||14||11.9||1.7 mi|
|Oak Hill High School||9-12||444||35||12.6||2.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.