235 State St, Apt 309,
Springfield, MA 01103
- 1 Beds
- 864 sqft
Est. Value* : $115,600
- 1 Beds
235 State St, Apt 309, is a condominium unit in Springfield, MA. This home was built in 1899 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 864 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $115,600. Frequently asked questions about 235 State St, Apt 309, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 235 State St, Apt 309, is located in a community that is home to 2,699 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 31.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 235 State St, Apt 309, has a median household income of $38,185 and spends about $36,164 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 235 State St, Apt 309, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 235 State St, Apt 309, include Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School, and Balliet Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 887 (443 for Math and 444 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 235 State St, Apt 309, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 235 State St, Apt 309, is about 27.8 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 235 State St, Apt 309, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
99 Leyfred Terrace,
$249,900 House For Sale
83 Ingersoll Grove,
$229,000 House For Sale
190 Longhill St,
$666,987 House For Sale
283 Longhill St,
$479,000 House For Sale
80 Alhambra Cir N,
$202,000 House For Sale
90 Alhambra Cir N,
$204,900 House For Sale
78 Agnes St,
$169,900 House For Sale
62 Eddy St,
$129,900 House For Sale
48 Stirling Street,
$314,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School||PK-8||411||31.3||13||1.24 mi|
|Balliet Middle School||6-8||46||11.4||4||3.17 mi|
|Chestnut Accelerated Middle School (Talented and Gifted)||6-8||285||20.4||13.9||1.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.