Off Market

235 State St, Apt 309,

Springfield, MA 01103
  • 1 Beds
  • 864 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $115,600

  • 1 Beds
  • 864 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1899

Description

235 State St, Apt 309, is a condominium unit in Springfield, MA. This home was built in 1899 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 864 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $115,600. Frequently asked questions about 235 State St, Apt 309, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 235 State St, Apt 309, is located in a community that is home to 2,699 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 31.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.04%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 235 State St, Apt 309, has a median household income of $38,185 and spends about $36,164 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 235 State St, Apt 309, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 235 State St, Apt 309, include Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School, and Balliet Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 887 (443 for Math and 444 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 235 State St, Apt 309, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 235 State St, Apt 309, is about 27.8 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 235 State St, Apt 309, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
864
Year Built
1899
Latitude
42.1
Longitude
-72.58
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,996 $0 $0 $101,400
2017 $1,866 $0 $0 $94,900
2016 $1,801 $0 $0 $91,600
2015 $1,737 $0 $0 $88,300
2014 $1,924 $0 $0 $97,600

Local Info

Population
2,699
Median Family Income
$38,185
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.6%
Median Homeowner Age
34.5
Households with Children
31.8%
Unemployment Rate
2.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School PK-8
Balliet Middle School   6-8
Chestnut Accelerated Middle School (Talented and Gifted) 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST