Off Market

2515 Greenland Ln,

Austin, TX 78745
  • 1,185 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $294,500

  • 1,185 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1973

Description

2515 Greenland Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,185 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $294,500. Frequently asked questions about 2515 Greenland Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2515 Greenland Ln is located in a community that is home to 60,026 residents, which has increased by 18.6% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (22.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2515 Greenland Ln has a median household income of $44,829 and spends about $39,988 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2515 Greenland Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 2515 Greenland Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2515 Greenland Ln is about 47.3 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2515 Greenland Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,185
Year Built
1973
Latitude
30.2
Longitude
-97.82
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $5,255 $0 $0 $254,738
2017 $4,868 $0 $0 $237,378
2016 $5,012 $0 $0 $218,298
2015 $4,403 $0 $0 $191,783
2014 $3,690 $0 $0 $175,051

Local Info

Population
60,026
Median Family Income
$44,829
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.3%
Median Homeowner Age
30.2
Households with Children
65.8%
Unemployment Rate
3.7%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week