2158 43 Rd,
Campbell, NE 68932
- 1,652 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,652 sqft
2158 43 Rd is a single family home in Campbell, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes 1,652 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2158 43 Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2158 43 Rd is located in a community that is home to 473 residents, which has decreased by -7.4% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (11.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2158 43 Rd has a median household income of $50,517 and spends about $43,361 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2158 43 Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2158 43 Rd include Silver Lake Elementary School-Bladen, and Silver Lake High School.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 2158 43 Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2158 43 Rd is about 23.3 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2158 43 Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
120 Sheppard Avenue,
$129,900 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
1201 B Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
322 W 21st Street,
$158,900 For Sale
803 E 37th Street,
$163,900 For Sale
603 W 21st Street,
$219,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Silver Lake Elementary School-Bladen||PK-6||159||12.9||12.3||7.88 mi|
|Silver Lake High School||7-12||85||12.5||6.7||15.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.