215 C St,
Schuyler, NE 68661
- 2 Beds
- 947 sqft
Est. Value* : $76,060
- 2 Beds
- 947 sqft
215 C St is a single family home in Schuyler, NE. This home was built in 1940 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 947 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $76,060. Frequently asked questions about 215 C St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 C St is located in a community that is home to 6,137 residents, which has increased by 20.7% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 C St has a median household income of $36,666 and spends about $35,248 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 C St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 C St include Schuyler Central High School, Schuyler Elementary School, and Schuyler Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 215 C St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 C St is about 24.5 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 C St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
230 Road E,
$365,000 For Sale
1622 19th Street,
$105,000 For Sale
1616 2nd Street,
$79,000 For Sale
2115 33rd Street,
$230,000 For Sale
2625 38th Street,
$237,000 For Sale
3921 12th Street,
$158,000 For Sale
2554 47th Avenue,
$74,500 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
326 Gerrard Avenue,
$75,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Schuyler Central High School||9-12||528||40.6||12.9||0.29 mi|
|Schuyler Elementary School||PK-5||791||54.8||14.4||1.64 mi|
|Schuyler Middle School||6-8||394||29||13.5||0.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.