215 E 4th St,
Schuyler, NE 68661
- 3 Beds
- 1,154 sqft
Est. Value* : $118,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,154 sqft
215 E 4th St is a single family home in Schuyler, NE. This home was built in 1962 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,154 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 2/6/2018, this property sold for $137,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $118,900. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 4th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 4th St is located in a community that is home to 6,137 residents, which has increased by 20.7% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 4th St has a median household income of $36,666 and spends about $35,248 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 4th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 4th St include Schuyler Central High School, Schuyler Elementary School, and Schuyler Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 215 E 4th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 4th St is about 24.5 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 4th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
322 E 15th Street,
$120,000 For Sale
230 Road E,
$365,000 For Sale
758 6th Street,
$115,000 For Sale
2058 8th Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
128 N Roselane,
$155,900 For Sale
1622 19th Street,
$105,000 For Sale
1616 2nd Street,
$95,000 For Sale
2413 30th Street,
$190,000 For Sale
2420 15th Street,
$140,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Schuyler Central High School||9-12||528||40.6||12.9||0.21 mi|
|Schuyler Elementary School||PK-5||791||54.8||14.4||1.54 mi|
|Schuyler Middle School||6-8||394||29||13.5||0.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.