2695 20th Ave NE is a single family home in Issaquah, WA. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,190 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 11/13/2017, this property sold for $753,203. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,040,000.
Frequently asked questions about 2695 20th Ave NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2695 20th Ave NE is located in a community that is home to 16,420 residents, which has increased by 18.7% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (19.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2695 20th Ave NE has a median household income of $103,677 and spends about $71,427 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2695 20th Ave NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2695 20th Ave NE include Clark Elementary, and Echo Glen School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (534 for Math and 531 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 72.9% of the residents near 2695 20th Ave NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2695 20th Ave NE is about 30.5 degrees in January and 67.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2695 20th Ave NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.