92 Meadow Grove Ln,
Florence, AL 35633
- 1,300 sqft
Est. Value* : $62,420
- 1,300 sqft
92 Meadow Grove Ln is a single family home in Florence, AL. This home was built in 1980 and includes 1,300 square feet of living space. Additional features include gravity heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,420. Frequently asked questions about 92 Meadow Grove Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 92 Meadow Grove Ln is located in a community that is home to 17,863 residents, which has increased by 5.6% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 92 Meadow Grove Ln has a median household income of $45,055 and spends about $40,058 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 92 Meadow Grove Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 92 Meadow Grove Ln include Central High School, and Kilby Laboratory School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 92 Meadow Grove Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 92 Meadow Grove Ln is about 37.7 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 92 Meadow Grove Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
350 CR 9,
$119,500 For Sale
55 Price Dr,
$74,900 For Sale
181 Hike Dr,
$89,900 For Sale
1360 CR 24,
$129,900 For Sale
8600 Hwy 20,
$775,000 For Sale
258 Cypress Creek Dr.,
$339,900 For Sale
4170 Hwy 157,
$84,900 For Sale
116 Wheaton Ct,
$214,900 For Sale
131 Tulane Ct.,
$98,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High School||PK-12||1,325||79.1||16.7||3.78 mi|
|Kilby Laboratory School||PK-6||161||7||23||6.36 mi|
|Underwood Elementary School||PK-6||391||18.1||21.5||2.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.