Off Market

92 Meadow Grove Ln,

Florence, AL 35633
  • 1,300 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $62,420

  • 1,300 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1980

Description

92 Meadow Grove Ln is a single family home in Florence, AL. This home was built in 1980 and includes 1,300 square feet of living space. Additional features include gravity heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,420. Frequently asked questions about 92 Meadow Grove Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 92 Meadow Grove Ln is located in a community that is home to 17,863 residents, which has increased by 5.6% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 92 Meadow Grove Ln has a median household income of $45,055 and spends about $40,058 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 92 Meadow Grove Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 92 Meadow Grove Ln include Central High School, and Kilby Laboratory School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 92 Meadow Grove Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 92 Meadow Grove Ln is about 37.7 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 92 Meadow Grove Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,300
Year Built
1980
Latitude
34.89
Longitude
-87.73
Heating
GRAVITY
Lot Size
0.60 acre
New Construction
No

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $215 $0 $0 $6,360
2016 $215 $0 $0 $6,360
2015 $215 $0 $0 $6,360
2014 $204 $0 $0 $6,060
2013 $199 $0 $0 $5,900

Local Info

Population
17,863
Median Family Income
$45,055
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.2%
Median Homeowner Age
36.9
Households with Children
81.8%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Central High School   PK-12
Kilby Laboratory School PK-6
Underwood Elementary School PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week