Off Market

5118 Rotan Dr,

Houston, TX 77032
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,134 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $113,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,134 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1972

Description

5118 Rotan Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,134 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $113,800. Frequently asked questions about 5118 Rotan Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 5118 Rotan Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,428 residents, which has increased by 14.6% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.43%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5118 Rotan Dr has a median household income of $24,567 and spends about $27,934 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5118 Rotan Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 5118 Rotan Dr include Aldine Middle, MacArthur High School, and MacArthur Ninth Grade. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (474 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 5118 Rotan Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5118 Rotan Dr is about 51.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5118 Rotan Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,134
Year Built
1972
Latitude
29.92
Longitude
-95.31
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $2,240 $0 $0 $81,000
2016 $2,208 $0 $0 $81,000
2015 $2,325 $0 $0 $86,165
2014 $1,254 $0 $0 $74,594
2013 $1,385 $0 $0 $50,000

Local Info

Population
10,428
Median Family Income
$24,567
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.2%
Median Homeowner Age
28.3
Households with Children
71.4%
Unemployment Rate
6.9%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Aldine Middle 6-8
MacArthur High School 9-12
MacArthur Ninth Grade   9

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week