Off Market

11 Blueberry Ln,

Stormville, NY 12582
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,762 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $368,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,762 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1976

Description

11 Blueberry Ln is a single family home in Stormville, NY. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,762 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $368,200. Frequently asked questions about 11 Blueberry Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11 Blueberry Ln is located in a community that is home to 7,889 residents, which has decreased by -7.4% since 2000. 81.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (22.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (20.17%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11 Blueberry Ln has a median household income of $105,655 and spends about $69,683 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11 Blueberry Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 11 Blueberry Ln include Carmel High School, George Fischer Middle School, and Kent Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1061 (515 for Math and 546 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 11 Blueberry Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11 Blueberry Ln is about 20.6 degrees in January and 70.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11 Blueberry Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,762
Year Built
1976
Latitude
41.53
Longitude
-73.74
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $9,552 $0 $0 $302,900
2016 $9,550 $0 $0 $302,900
2015 $9,354 $0 $0 $302,900
2014 $11,302 $0 $0 $302,900
2013 $9,002 $0 $0 $302,900

Local Info

Population
7,889
Median Family Income
$105,655
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.7
Households with Children
81.6%
Unemployment Rate
3.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Carmel High School 9-12
George Fischer Middle School 5-8
Kent Elementary School K-4

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!