1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd,
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Est. Value* : $53,870
1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd is a single family home in Goodlettsville, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $53,870. Frequently asked questions about 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd is located in a community that is home to 25,662 residents, which has increased by 9.9% since 2000. 75.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd has a median household income of $54,072 and spends about $45,266 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 24.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd include Bransford Elementary, Greenbrier High School, and Greenbrier Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.4% of the residents near 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd is about 32.2 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 S Dividing Ridge Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7021 Lama Terra Ct,
$329,900 For Sale
7200 Apple View Rd,
$290,000 For Sale
5037 Leeds Court,
$379,900 For Sale
1016 Fairways Dr,
$358,900 For Sale
1894 Hygeia Rd,
$419,900 For Sale
0 Clay Lick Road,
$199,900 For Sale
4026 Pauline Dr,
$289,900 For Sale
2373 Old Greenbrier Pike,
$205,000 For Sale
1052 Glennie Lee Dr,
$239,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bransford Elementary||PK||160||9||17.7||10.41 mi|
|Greenbrier High School||9-12||836||51||16.3||4.21 mi|
|Greenbrier Middle School||6-8||653||37.5||17.4||4.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.