2024 L St,
Springfield, OR 97477
- 5 Beds
- 2,236 sqft
Est. Value* : $290,500
- 5 Beds
- 2,236 sqft
2024 L St is a single family home in Springfield, OR. This home was built in 2006 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,236 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and floor / wall furnace heating system. In 1/3/2017, this property sold for $207,504. Today, the estimated home value is around $290,500. Frequently asked questions about 2024 L St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2024 L St is located in a community that is home to 35,931 residents, which has increased by 13.3% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2024 L St has a median household income of $33,200 and spends about $33,164 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2024 L St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2024 L St include Gateways High School, and Hamlin Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1068 (539 for Math and 529 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 2024 L St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2024 L St is about 40.8 degrees in January and 64.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2024 L St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1200 S Street,
$305,000 House For Sale
5335 Main St. 153,
$65,000 House For Sale
2837 TANDY TURN,
$549,000 House For Sale
$220,000 House For Sale
333 57th Street,
$259,000 House For Sale
363 N 57th Street,
$139,000 House For Sale
621 S 57th Place,
$44,900 House For Sale
2652 RIVERWALK LOOP,
$715,000 House For Sale
93419 RIVER RD,
$990,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gateways High School||9-12||140||6.7||20.7||1.29 mi|
|Springfield High School||9-12||1,398||54.7||25.5||0.9 mi|
|Hamlin Middle School||6-8||633||29.8||21.2||1.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.