Off Market

12719 Orchid Trl,

Houston, TX 77041
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,102 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $221,600

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,102 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2001

Description

12719 Orchid Trl is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,102 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $221,600. Frequently asked questions about 12719 Orchid Trl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 12719 Orchid Trl is located in a community that is home to 22,088 residents, which has increased by 27.1% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.26%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12719 Orchid Trl has a median household income of $54,728 and spends about $45,654 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12719 Orchid Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 12719 Orchid Trl include Cypress Ridge High School, Lee Elementary, and Truitt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 12719 Orchid Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12719 Orchid Trl is about 47.9 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12719 Orchid Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,102
Year Built
2001
Latitude
29.87
Longitude
-95.6
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $5,285 $0 $0 $205,191
2016 $5,255 $0 $0 $205,191
2015 $5,300 $0 $0 $205,191
2014 $4,974 $0 $0 $210,380
2013 $5,473 $0 $0 $184,757

Local Info

Population
22,088
Median Family Income
$54,728
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.8%
Median Homeowner Age
30.6
Households with Children
78.5%
Unemployment Rate
4.1%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Cypress Ridge High School 9-12
Lee Elementary PK-5
Truitt Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week