1009 Saint Johns Ave,
Matthews, NC 28104
- 4 Beds
- 3,098 sqft
Est. Value* : $369,600
- 4 Beds
1009 Saint Johns Ave is a single family home in Matthews, NC. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,098 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $369,600. Frequently asked questions about 1009 Saint Johns Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1009 Saint Johns Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,401 residents, which has increased by 29.1% since 2000. 85.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1009 Saint Johns Ave has a median household income of $76,062 and spends about $57,135 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1009 Saint Johns Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1009 Saint Johns Ave include Benton Heights Elementary, and Central Academy of Technology and Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 991 (496 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 1009 Saint Johns Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1009 Saint Johns Ave is about 43.3 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1009 Saint Johns Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1000 Saint Johns Avenue,
$349,000 House For Sale
1007 Magnolia Trace,
$393,454 House For Sale
3011 Laney Pond Road,
$438,399 House For Sale
3036 Ivy Brook Place,
$317,900 House For Sale
3024 Laney Pond Road,
$422,726 House For Sale
5213 Craftsman Ridge Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
5018 Stonehill Lane,
$415,000 House For Sale
2002 Stonehill Lane,
$499,900 House For Sale
3000 Mclendon Road,
$279,888 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benton Heights Elementary||PK-5||614||57||10.7||9.83 mi|
|Indian Trail Elementary||PK-5||610||33.8||17.9||1.48 mi|
|Central Academy of Technology and Arts||9-12||834||51.8||16||10.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.