14862 Brookside Dr,
Van Buren Township, MI 48111
- 2,266 sqft
Est. Value* : $304,400
14862 Brookside Dr is a single family home in Van Buren Township, MI. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bathrooms and 2,266 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $304,400. Frequently asked questions about 14862 Brookside Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14862 Brookside Dr is located in a community that is home to 37,596 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14862 Brookside Dr has a median household income of $55,512 and spends about $46,023 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14862 Brookside Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14862 Brookside Dr include Belleville High School, and McBride Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 14862 Brookside Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14862 Brookside Dr is about 16.0 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14862 Brookside Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
42436 Winding Pond Trail,
$265,000 House For Sale
15700 HAGGERTY Road,
$225,000 House For Sale
14711 Haggerty Road,
$469,700 House For Sale
18323 Martinsville Road,
$169,900 House For Sale
$60,000 House For Sale
1033 E HURON RIVER Drive,
$369,900 House For Sale
45 Henry Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
170 W COLUMBIA Avenue,
$264,900 House For Sale
45290 SUNRISE Lane,
$269,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Belleville High School||9-12||1,720||68.8||24.9||2.4 mi|
|McBride Middle School||6-9||695||35.1||19.7||3.6 mi|
|Owen Intermediate School||4-6||700||37.6||18.6||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.