1410 Clearglades Dr,
Zephyrhills, FL 33543
- 1,941 sqft
Est. Value* : $258,400
- 1,941 sqft
1410 Clearglades Dr is a single family home in Zephyrhills, FL. This home was built in 1993 and includes two bathrooms and 1,941 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $258,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Clearglades Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Clearglades Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,755 residents, which has increased by 27.1% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Clearglades Dr has a median household income of $56,313 and spends about $46,634 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Clearglades Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Clearglades Dr include Dr. John Long Middle School, Sand Pine Elementary School, and Wiregrass Ranch High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (499 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 1410 Clearglades Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Clearglades Dr is about 63.2 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Clearglades Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
27540 Breakers Drive,
$295,000 For Sale
20408 Harvest Oak Ct,
$218,000 For Sale
1635 Firewheel Drive,
$274,000 For Sale
1441 FIREWHEEL DRIVE,
$315,000 For Sale
19270 Wood Sage Drive,
$270,000 For Sale
1710 Sassafras Drive,
$219,900 For Sale
3527 Hickory Hammock Loop,
$389,900 For Sale
1906 Sassafras Drive,
$249,900 For Sale
28589 Santa Luce Drive,
$799,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr. John Long Middle School||6-8||1,891||109||17.3||2.08 mi|
|Sand Pine Elementary School||PK-5||531||35||15.1||0.91 mi|
|Wiregrass Ranch High School||9-12||2,517||140||17.9||1.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.