1410 Crooms Ave,
Orlando, FL 32805
- 2 Beds
- 667 sqft
Est. Value* : $64,080
- 2 Beds
- 667 sqft
1410 Crooms Ave is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1955 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 667 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $64,080. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Crooms Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Crooms Ave is located in a community that is home to 26,783 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 65.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Crooms Ave has a median household income of $28,032 and spends about $30,060 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Crooms Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 55.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 46.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Crooms Ave include Carver Middle, Jones High, and Washington Shores Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 1410 Crooms Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Crooms Ave is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Crooms Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3405 GULFSTREAM RD, #2,
$345,000 For Sale
2609 Gulfstream Rd,
$250,000 For Sale
2153 S Countryside Circle,
$365,000 For Sale
2145 Companero Avenue,
$595,000 For Sale
1408 Sovereign Court,
$595,000 For Sale
2047 Forest Club Dr,
$975,000 For Sale
5453 Wood Crossing Street,
$185,900 For Sale
921 Cannes Place,
$110,000 For Sale
1870 Turnberry Terrace,
$495,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carver Middle||6-8||655||41||15.9||0.7 mi|
|Jones High||9-12||1,326||58||22.8||1.66 mi|
|Washington Shores Elementary||PK-5||604||38||15.8||0.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.