796 SE 9th Pl,
Hialeah, FL 33010
- 3 Beds
- 812 sqft
Est. Value* : $253,700
- 3 Beds
- 812 sqft
796 SE 9th Pl is a single family home in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 812 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $253,700. Frequently asked questions about 796 SE 9th Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 796 SE 9th Pl is located in a community that is home to 42,303 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 75.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 796 SE 9th Pl has a median household income of $27,103 and spends about $29,510 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 796 SE 9th Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 796 SE 9th Pl include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.2% of the residents near 796 SE 9th Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 796 SE 9th Pl is about 53.6 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 796 SE 9th Pl resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
759 SE 11th Pl,
$560,000 House For Sale
664 SE 8th Pl,
$334,900 House For Sale
590 SE 8th Ave,
$360,000 House For Sale
433 SE 9th Ave,
$350,000 House For Sale
531 Lee Dr,
$278,000 House For Sale
639 SE 8th Pl,
$355,000 House For Sale
472 S Royal Poinciana Blvd,
$349,900 House For Sale
630 SE 6th Pl,
$310,000 House For Sale
984 SE 1st Pl,
$355,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||4.58 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||10.44 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||15.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.