Off Market

9410 Cardwell Ave,

Cleveland, OH 44105
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,416 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $52,520

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,416 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1925

Description

9410 Cardwell Ave is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1925 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,416 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,520. Frequently asked questions about 9410 Cardwell Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9410 Cardwell Ave is located in a community that is home to 52,512 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.91%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9410 Cardwell Ave has a median household income of $29,946 and spends about $31,237 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9410 Cardwell Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 21.4%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9410 Cardwell Ave include Garfield Heights High School, Garfield Heights Middle School, and William Foster Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 9410 Cardwell Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9410 Cardwell Ave is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9410 Cardwell Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,416
Year Built
1925
Latitude
41.43
Longitude
-81.62
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,397 $0 $0 $16,950
2016 $1,386 $0 $0 $16,950
2015 $1,385 $0 $0 $16,950
2013 $1,301 $0 $0 $16,140

Local Info

Population
52,512
Median Family Income
$29,946
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
68.2%
Unemployment Rate
9.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Garfield Heights High School 9-12
Garfield Heights Middle School 5-8
William Foster Elementary School PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST